What the bible has to say about each:
1. Roof Deuteronomy 8:9 MSG. It’s land where you’ll never go hungry – always food on the table and a roof over your head. It’s a land where you’ll get iron out of rocks and mine copper from the hills.
2. Eat Ecclesiastes 9:7 NIV. Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.
3. Good Heart Proverbs 17:22 ESV. A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
4. Wishing good for others Galation 6:10 KJV. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
5. Clean Water John 4:14 NIV. But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”
6. Someone cares 1st Peter 5:6 KJV. Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
7. Strive to be better Philippians 3:14 KJV. I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
8. Clean clothes Revelation 22:14 NLV. Those who wash their clothes clean are happy (who are washed by the blood of the Lamb). They will have the right to go into the city through the gates. They will have the right to eat the fruit of the tree of life.
9. Dreams Genesis 37:8 KJV. And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.
10. Breathe Genesis 2:7 NIV. Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.